angličtina pre začiatočníkovdoučovanie
Prekladáte si často vety do angličtiny tak akosi „slovensky“? Tu je 20 chýb, ktoré som si všimla, že robia moji študenti najčastejšie počas hodín konverzácií.
- Monika is interested about books. → Monika is interested in books.
- They left from the office at 5pm. → They left the office at 5pm.
- Let’s discuss about it in more detail. → Let’s discuss it in more detail.
- If she will pass the exam, she will be happy. → If she passes the exam, she will be happy.
- It is so unhappy man. → It is such an unhappy man.
- I told I will be right there. → I told him I will be right there.
- Can I give you an advice? → Can I give you a piece of advice?
- Who do you take care about? → Who do you take care of?
- Ana learned him Spanish. → Ana taught him Spanish.
- Can I have a question? → Can I ask a question?
- Jane plays on the piano. → Jane plays the piano.
- They speak English good. → They speak English well.
- What means this abbreviation? → What does this abbreviation mean?
- The door are behind the armchair. → The door is behind the armchair.
- I call you on Friday. → I‘ll call you on Friday.
- I watch always TV on Saturday. → I always watch TV on Saturday.
- There is no way how to finish it on time. → There is no way to finish it on time.
- He wants from me to help him. → He wants me to help him.
- Lucy is married with Tom? → Lucy is married to Tom.
- George forgot his shoes in the house. → George left his shoes in the house.